Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Fulshear. All current job openings are listed below. Applications will only be accepted for open positions and will not be accepted after the job closing deadline.
- PART-TIME DEPUTY COURT CLERK - ($17.00 per hour). The City of Fulshear is seeking a regular part-time Deputy Court Clerk to perform support work in the Fulshear Municipal Court. This position is responsible for processing and maintaining official Municipal Court records and reports, and performing Municipal Court support work under the general supervision of the Court Administrator, with considerable contact with the public. Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus. Qualified, interested applicants should submit a completed City of Fulshear application www.fulsheartexas.gov.
CODE INSPECTOR - (Starting Pay Range: $17.00 - $19.11 / hour). The City of Fulshear is seeking a Code Inspector to perform responsible code enforcement work investigating observed and alleged violations, monitoring conditions and records for compliance, seeking voluntary compliance and otherwise initiating enforcement action. Work is performed under general supervision of the Police Chief, or his designee.
- POLICE OFFICER - Currently no openings, however, to learn more about becoming a Fulshear Police Officer, please click here.
The City of Fulshear is committed to excellence in public service and considers our employees to be the most valuable resource. Therefore, we offer an attractive and comprehensive employee benefit package which includes:
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- 120 hours of Sick Leave per year on accrual
- Accrual of up to 2 weeks paid vacation in first five years of continuous employment; and 3 weeks paid vacation after five years of service
- 5 days Personal Leave
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance for the employee through TML-IEBP (employees may opt for additional coverage for spouse or dependents, at their own expense)
- Participation in the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS); the employee will be vested after five years and will have their 5% annualized contribution matched on a 2:1 basis
- Ongoing support for employees' Professional Development and growth
How to Apply
|Mail:|| P.O. Box 279
Fulshear, Texas 77441