The Fort Bend County Judge, K.P. George has issued a ‘STAY HOME TO SAVE LIVES’ order, mandating all residents’ stay at home beginning at midnight, tonight (March 25, 2020) lasting until 11:59 pm on April 3, 2020, unless extended.
All individuals living within Fort Bend County are ordered to stay at their homes unless they are leaving for essential activities, essential government functions or to operate essential businesses.
You may still go to the grocery store and restaurants (to go orders only) exercise outside and go to work at businesses considered essential.
You can see the full order and which businesses are considered essential at: https://tinyurl.com/s9cnr3o
Remember, the earlier these measures are taken, the more time we will have to stop the spread of COVID-19. Stay home, avoid others, and wash your hands often.
Stay Strong, Stay Safe Fulshear.
We're in this together.
Please continue the following:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- Fort Bend Health and Human Services