The City of Fulshear is one of the fastest growing communities in the state of Texas with a population of over 18,000. As Fort Bend County's premier address, we feature the highest per capita income and educational attainment in the area.
The City of Fulshear, Texas is a Home-Rule municipality. The form of government established by the Fulshear City Charter in 2016 is known as a "Council-Manager" form of government. The elected officials include the Mayor and City Council. The City Manager serves as the Chief Executive Officer and is appointed by the City Council. The City Manager is responsible for managing all personnel, except where the city's charter provides otherwise.
Fulshear seeks champion employees that are driven by a desire to collaborate, innovate and inspire. Our team is committed to developing individuals with a talent to achieve their highest potential while providing the very best in public service. We believe that an investment in our employees is an investment for the future of Fulshear. Come join our team as we build a community for future generations.
To view and apply for current openings visit: www.governmentjobs.com
The City of Fulshear offers an attractive benefits package that includes the following:
- Thirteen (13) paid Holidays per year
- 120 Hours of Sick Leave per year on accrual
- Accrual of up to two (2) weeks paid vacation in year’s one (1) through five (5) and three (3) weeks paid vacation after five (5) years of service.
- Three (3) Days Personal Leave
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance for the employee through United Health Care and Metlife. The City does not contribute to dependent coverage premiums.
- Participation in the Texas Municipal Retirement System; the employee will be vested after five (5) years and will have their 7% annualized contribution matched on a 2:1 basis
- Membership and paid dues for participation in professional association(s) relevant to the position
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education, with service commitment requirements.
Contact Human Resources at (281) 346-1796 or email@example.com with any questions!