Building Services Can Help with Permits for Flood Damage Repair

The City's Building Services Department is available to assist residents with flood repair damage. Permits are required for work that consists of removing or replacing the roof, walls, siding, wall board, plaster, insulation, paneling, electrical system, plumbing, irrigation, flatwork and heating or air conditioning. Construction and repair can only begin after you receive permits from the City. For more information, click here.