EXPIRED APRIL 30, 2019 - Applications forĀ  City of Fulshear Boards/Commissions are currently being accepted

A board or a commission is a committee of citizens tasked with making recommendations to the city council. A board or commission does not have law-making authority in itself, but the city council relies on their opinions and expertise when making decisions related to center areas, such as planning and zoning, or parks and conservation activities.

The City of Fulshear is accepting applications for those interested in serving on City Boards and Commissions. In addition to new applicants, those who are currently serving with terms expiring, will also need to submit applications to be considered for reappointment.

 The application and responsibilities documents are available here: http://www.fulsheartexas.gov/government/boards_and_commissions.php

 Current Openings Include:

 Planning & Zoning (3 openings)

Capital Improvement Advisory (TBD)

Fulshear Development Corp “Type A” (4 openings)

Fulshear Development Corp “Type B” (3 openings and 1 ex-officio)

Parks & Recreation (6 openings)

Historic Preservation (3 openings)

 Applications will be accepted through April 30, 2019, in anticipation of appointments being considered at a meeting in May 2019 City Council Meeting.

Questions regarding the application process should be directed to the City Secretary’s office by emailing kkopecky@fulsheartexas.gov, or calling 281-346-1796.