City Council shall hold in-person interviews, for all applicants, during either the Special City Council Meeting held on July 27, 2021, or the Special City Council Meeting on August 3, 2021.
Resolution for City Council Vacancy Appointment
List of District 1 Addresses
In accordance with Sec. 3.01 – “Qualifications.” of the Charter, the individual appointed by City Council to fill the Vacant City Council Seat shall meet and maintain the following qualifications to be eligible for office:
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be twenty-one (21) years of age or older on the first day of appointment;
- Have resided continuously in the corporate limits of the City for twelve (12) months on the first day of appointment;
- Not be delinquent in paying any local, state, or federal taxes;
- Not be indebted to the City; and
- Satisfy any other eligibility requirements prescribed by the Charter or other law for the office for which they are a candidate.
- Pursuant to Sec. 3.03 – “Number, selection, and term of council members.” of the Charter, in order to be considered eligible for office, the individual appointed by City Council to fill the Vacant City Council Seat must reside in District No. 1 of the City of Fulshear, Texas.