Public Works Service Requests

Request email notification when page changes
The City of Fulshear's Public Works Department is committed to providing excellent customer service to City of Fulshear residents and property owners. Service Requests of the Public Works Department have been divided into the following categories listed below. For all emergencies, please dial 9-1-1. 

Pavement - Includes requests for repairs regarding potholes, curbs, sidewalks, and other streets/pavement issues
Traffic Signs & Signals - Issues regarding traffic signs, signals, pavement markings, etc.
Drinking-Water - To report concerns about water quality, non-emergency leaks, etc.
Wastewater Services - Issues with non-emergency public line issues including backups, odors, etc.
Drainage - Report non-emergency issues with standing water, clogged inlets, ditches, etc.
Other Public Works Items - Any other items related to public works services and infrastructure

To submit any questions and/or concerns you may have, please fill out the form below:

Please select the category that best describes
your request for the Public Works Department:

Property Address/Location of Issue:
Please provide any additional/specific details
that may help us address your request:

Would you like to be contacted
to follow-up on your request:

Yes    No

If you would like to be contacted,
what is your preferred method of contact:

Email   Phone

Please click below to send your request or clear the form: