City Administration Team Service Requests

Request email notification when page changes

The City Administration Team of the City of Fulshear is committed to providing excellent customer service to City of Fulshear residents and property owners. Service Requests of the City Administration have been divided into the following categories listed below. For all emergencies, please dial 9-1-1. 

Public Meetings - Questions about previous or upcoming meetings of City Council or other City boards & commissions.
Open Records -
Requests concerning obtaining information available under the Open Records Act.
Municipal Court* - Questions concerning the City of Fulshear's Municipal Court operations. 
OTHER GENERAL INQUIRIES- Any other general items regarding City Administration/overall City operations.

                                        *Please Note: You CANNOT request an extension of time,enter a plea, or any other formal court action via this request directly. You may request a call-back to discuss an issue, but this does not affect your trial date, payment due date, or any other court deadline/appointment.                                                   


To submit any questions and/or concerns you may have, please fill out the form below:

Please select the category that best describes your request for the City's Administration Team:

Property Address/Location of Issue:
Please provide any additional/specific details that may help us address your request:
Would you like to be contacted to follow-up on your request: Yes    No
If you would like to be contacted, what is your preferred method of contact: Email   Phone
Please click below to send your request or clear the form: