Code Enforcement

Request email notification when page changes

The Code Compliance Department maintains Fulshear's status as a clean, livable city by ensuring property complies with rules set by City Council. Code Compliance is responsible for enforcing the City ordinances related to Housing, Signs, Litter, Illegal Dumping, Weeds and Commercial Property. 

Noise Violations


Daytime hours of construction 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Commercial construction hours of construction 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. 

It shall be unlawful for any person to pour slab, demolish a building, or utilize any commercial or industrial power tools before 7:00 AM or after 8:00 PM on any day without having notified all persons residing within a radius of 200 feet from the property lines of the property on which work is being performed at least ten days prior to such activity.  This prohibition shall not apply to emergency work.

To see a searchable version of the noise ordinance, click here.


illegal signs in right of way

It is a violation of the City code to post any signs (notices, posters or other paper devices) on a utility pole, lamp post, shade tree; public structure or building or on the City's right-of-way or median except as may be authorized or required by law. This includes garage sale signs.

To see a searchable version of the sign ordinance, click here.

Trash & Debris

trash & debris

When trash and debris accumulate, it is not only unsightly but very unhealthy. Old junk, garbage, tires, rubbish, furniture, appliances, car parts or anything else stored outside can be dangerous and is prohibited. Violators are issued a warning notice to perform specific action within an allotted time frame. If the warning notice goes unheeded, violators face large fines and penalties.

Junk Motor Vehicle

Code Enforcment

Motor vehicles that are inoperative and/or partially dismantled and have expired license tags or safety stickers are considered "junk motor vehicles". These vehicles are in violation of the City Code. Owners of the vehicles and all lien holders will be notified of the violation by certified mail. Should the owner fail to remove the junk motor vehicle from the property or prove the vehicle operable, the vehicle will be towed and sold for salvage. Owners may store inoperable vehicles in a garage to avoid towing. 

 To Report a Violation, Please Fill Out the Form Below

If you would like to remain anonymous, you may still submit a complaint. Please fill out the violation address/type and complete details of the violation. You may also call City Hall at (281) 346-8860 to speak with the Code Enforcement Officer.

Address/Location of Violation