Flood Damage Repair Information

Request email notification when page changes

The City's Development Services Department is available to assist residents with flood repair damage. Permits are required for work that consists of removing or replacing the roof, walls, siding, wall board, plaster, insulation, paneling, electrical system, plumbing, irrigation, flatwork and heating or air conditioning.  Construction and repair can only begin after you receive permits from the City.

For more information about the permitting process, click here.
For a copy of the permit application, click here.