Finance & Utility Billing Service Requests

Request email notification when page changes
The City of Fulshear's Finance Department is committed to providing excellent customer service to City of Fulshear residents and property owners.
Service Requests of the Finance Department have been divided into the following categories listed below. For all emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.

Utility Bill - Questions about your utility bill amount, usage, account balance, etc.
Water/Irrigation Meters -
Request services regarding a new meter, damaged meter, or other meter issues.
Solid Waste Services
- Questions concerning solid waste and recycling services and billing.
Budget & Financial Audit -
Inquire about the City's Budget and/or Financial Audit.
Other Finance & Utility Items -
Any other items regarding the Finance Department and/or Utility Billing.

To submit any questions and/or concerns you may have, please fill out the form below:
Please select the category that best describes your request for the Finance Department:
Property Address/Location of Issue:
Please provide any additional/specific details that may help us address your request:
Would you like to be contacted to follow-up on your request: Yes    No
If you would like to be contacted, what is your preferred method of contact: Email   Phone
Please click below to send your request or clear the form: